Please read all our Terms and Conditions carefully before you purchase any of our vouchers. They are all subject to them.
• Each Voucher only entitles one person to participate in a flight unless otherwise stated, i.e gift voucher for two.
• Nothing in these terms & condition will affect any of your rights as a consumer under any applicable legislation
• You must be at least 18 years of age and have legal capacity to buy any vouchers from us
• We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse access to or change the contents of our website, reject any order or terminate any account you may open with us
• We only deliver vouchers to addresses in mainland UK. You must be resident in, or your principle place of business must be in mainland UK, if you wish to place an order with us and that address must appear In your order.
• You must ensure all information you supply in relation to your account with us is complete and accurate and inform us if any of that changes.
• Prior to booking a fight it is your responsibility to make sure you have completed our passenger information form prior to flying
Your Flight Voucher:
• All our vouchers are valid for 12 months or 18 months if stated
• All our vouchers are non-refundable
• Your voucher is not redeemable for cash
• If you have not booked onto a flight within the validity of your voucher and made every reasonable effort to get there you will lose your right to take your flight
• You have a 14 day cooling off period and we will provide you with a full refund minus a £12.00 admin fee if you contact us in writing that you wish to have a refund within 14 days of purchasing a voucher
• All vouchers are bought on a pre-paid basis.
• If within the validity period of your vouchers, we have to postpone your booked flight on five or more occasions, we will extend the voucher for another 12 months.
• If a voucher holder is unable to fly during the validity of their voucher due to them being pregnant, we will extend the validity period for a further 9 months as long as the voucher holder provides a MAT B1 certificate and notifies us during the pregnancy
Postponed By You:
• You may postpone your booked flight attempt no later than 5 days prior to flying.
• Postponement must be made by telephone during business hours and messages are not acceptable.
• If you fail to give notice in accordance with the point above or arrive late for your flight, you will invalidate your voucher.
Postponed by us:
Hot air balloon flights are dependent upon the weather conditions. It may be necessary to postpone a flight at any time if in the judgment of the pilot the conditions are not safe or the flight would not be permitted under the Air Navigation Order or any other laws or regulation. We will use our reasonable endeavours to provide you with as much warning as operational procedures allow of any postponement of your flight but this could be at any time up to the moment of your flight.
• We do not accept liability for any damages, costs or expenses, consequential or otherwise that may be incurred for any changes, cancellations or postponements of any flight.
• We, or our pilot, may at our or their discretion cancel your flight for any booked date or alter its time without notice because of matters beyond our or their control.
The Flight and Health & Safety:
• You must satisfy yourself that you are fit to participate in your flight and that you’re not suffering from any illness or other medical condition or disability which might prevent you from participating or might be affected by your participation. You must take appropriate medical advice for this purpose.
• You must not be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs whilst participating in your flight. If, in our or the pilots reasonable opinion, you are under the influence, you will not be allowed to take part. No refund will be payable in these circumstances and you will not be able to re-book.
• You’re at least 7 years old and a minimum of 4’6” tall to be able to see over the edge and take a safe landing position. Any one under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• You must comply with all requests from, and instructions given by, the pilot when participating in your flight
• Your pilot may not allow you to participate if you fail to comply with his requests, fail to wear appropriate clothing or If he reasonably considers that your participation may harm you or anyone else
• Failure of passengers to arrive on time for a pre-arranged flight will result in the loss of their flight without refund
• Under no circumstances will Fly Away Ballooning be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including but not limited to lost or damaged property, lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.